Dualco Professional Metal Grease Gun 700231
Professional push type utility grease gun from Dualco. Dualco has been making grease guns here in the U.S.A. since 1960, and their metal grease guns have thousands of uses around the shop and farm. This push type grease gun is lightweight, compact and only requires one hand to operate so it's ideal for working in confined areas where lever action guns are inconvenient. Spring loaded plunger with tiny zerk tip for pinpont accuracy. Great for guide bar sprocketnose bearings, drive sprocket bearings, etc. Easy to refill.
Grease sold separately.
1. Unscrew the pump assembly from the canister.
2. Fill the canister with grease. While filling the canister with grease, work the blade of a screwdriver up and down between the grease and the canister. ( This will help evacuate the air pockets out of the grease.)
3. Fill the cavity of cap section of the pump assembly with grease until it is level with the non-threaded portion of the cap.
4. Pump the plunger until you see the grease being sucked into the cap and squirting out of the tip.
5. Refill the cavity until it is level again.
6. Screw the pump assembly back on to the canister.
Write Your Own Review