Chipper Operator Specialist Training - March 28, 2020
Time: 8:30am - 1:30pm (includes breaks)
Where: Bailey's Warehouse - Woodland, California
Price: $150 per person
Includes: 5 Hour Training Course and Training Manual
TO REGISTER: Contact us at 1-800-322-4539
TCIA's Tree Care Academy Chipper Operator Specialist course is designed to train tree care crews in hazards, as well as accepted practices for brush chipper operation and other associated tasks.
This course will cover:
- The difference between the three types of brush chippers.
- The meaning and purpose of the safety decals and statements found on the chipper.
- The function and purpose of the manufacturer's safety devices, instructions, warnings and decals
- Demonstrate the use of appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) while operating the brush chipper.
- Procedures for hooking up, transporting, setting up, operating and maintaining a chipper.
- Hazard awareness
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses
- Hearing protection
- Proper footwear
Attendees will receive 3.75 ISA/CTSP CEUs for attendance + 2 additional CEUs and a Certificate of Completion upon completion and passing of exam.