Warning: There is a risk of serious personal injury to the brushcutter operator or bystanders from contact with the spinning blade or from thrown objects. To minimize the risk of injury from contact with the blade or thrown objects, follow all six of these directions:
- DO NOT install metal blades on curved shaft trimmers.
- DO NOT install metal or rigid blades on brushcutters without a shoulder harness, properly mounted barrier handlebar, and cutting attachment shield in good condition.
- BE SURE to use the appropriate shield for the blade installed. Be aware that some brushcutters offer more than one cutting attachment shield.
- DO NOT remove or modify cutting attachment shields.
- DO NOT install any
blade on any brushcutter without a solid, secure fit of all parts.
- DO NOT install any blade on any brushcutter capable of spinning the blade faster WARNING than 10,000 RPM.
There are no questions for this product at the moment.