Warning: There is a risk of serious personal injury to the brushcutter operator or bystanders from contact with the spinning blade or from thrown objects. To minimize the risk of injury from contact with the blade or thrown objects, follow all six of these directions:
- DO NOT install metal blades on curved shaft trimmers.
- DO NOT install metal or rigid blades on brushcutters without a shoulder harness, properly mounted barrier handlebar, and cutting attachment shield in good condition.
- BE SURE to use the appropriate shield for the blade installed. Be aware that some brushcutters offer more than one cutting attachment shield.
- DO NOT remove or modify cutting attachment shields.
- DO NOT install any
blade on any brushcutter without a solid, secure fit of all parts.
- DO NOT install any blade on any brushcutter capable of spinning the blade faster WARNING than 10,000 RPM.
Showing Questions 1 of 1
|Q.||Intent is to use this blade on Echo PAS-230; brush cutter attachment PAS-230 attachment is 20mm arbor, this part specifies 3/4 in. or a little over 19.05 mm Will this blade attach to the PAS-230 brush cutter head?|
|A.||No, this Oregon Blade will not fit unless you have already installed the 20mm conversion kit for the Echo PAS 230.|
|0 people found this answer helpful.|
|Was this question helpful? Yes|
|Posted by: from MN on 2/7/2015|
Submit a question for this product (login required).