- Pant Overall Lengths (Inseam) : 32", 34"
- Pad Overall Lengths: 28", 30"
- Waist Sizes: Small (28"-30"), Medium (32"-34"), Large (36"-38"), X-Large (40"-42"), 2X-Large (44"-46")
- Chap Cover Material: 500 Denier Caribou
- Chap Cut Resistant Material: 5 Layers Tekwarp Knit
- Safety Certifications: UL Certified in Accordance with ASTM F1414-13
- Safety Certifications: Meets ASTM F1897-2008 Leg Protection for Chain Saw Users
- Safety Certifications: BNQ/CUL Certified for Class B Standards 1923-450-M91
- Safety Certifications: Meets OSHA Regulation 1910-266 for Logging Operations
- Safety Certifications: Meets ANSI Z133.1 2012 Standards for Tree Care Operations
- Country of Origin: Mexico
Chainsaw Pant & Chap Safety Information
Chainsaw protective pants and chaps are not represented as a shield against damage, but as an aid to help prevent more severe damage in extreme cases. Chainsaw protective pants and chaps contain material designed to reduce the risk or severity of an injury, and give the operator extra reaction time when contact is made by a moving saw chain. The cut retardant material is designed to "pull" apart and clog up the sprocket system of a gas powered chainsaw and slow or stop the chain from rotating depending on the speed of the chain, length and angle of contact and the power of the saw. Protective pants and chaps should never be considered safer than proper and correct chainsaw handling safety procedures. Chainsaw pants and chaps are designed for gas powered chainsaws and will not stop the sprocket on most electric powered chainsaws.
There are no questions for this product at the moment.