Weight: 37.30 oz/1059.32 g
Activities: Construction Jobsite
Type: Lace Up, Boots, Steel Toe
Weather: Light Rain - not for puddles
Fit Tip: We find this style runs pretty true to size
Lining: Moisture wicking textile
Upper: Waterproof nubuck
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Collar Height: 15.24cm/6"
Utility Features: Steel Toe, Oil and Slip Resistant, Water and stain resistant leather upper, KEEN.Welt
Width: Regular, Wide
- Abrasion resistant tough-tech leather
- KEEN.Welt construction for enhanced durability
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
Care for Waterproof Leather
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENS daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
There are currently no FAQs on this product. Be the first to ask a question (login required