Weight: 19.35 oz/549.54 g
Activities: Construction Jobsite
Type: Shoes, Steel Toe
Fit Tip: We find this style runs pretty true to size
Lining: Moisture wicking textile
Upper: Leather and textile
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Utility Features: Steel Toe, Oil and Slip Resistant, Water and stain resistant leather upper
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole with ESS stability shank
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD Standards
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep your feet cool in warm weather environments
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Torsion stability ESS shank
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
Care for Leather
Gently brush the footwear with a dry soft sponge or hand towel to remove loose dirt and restore surface. The use of a leather conditioner is recommended to preserve the original quality of the material. Stains should be treated immediately with a solvent-based leather cleaner. This process may cause slight discoloration to the affected area.
There are currently no FAQs on this product. Be the first to ask a question (login required