- Descriptive and constructive comments that will help others learn more about the product. Comments should be specific to the product reviewed.
- Comparisons of the product with similar products or to previous versions.
- Examples of how the product did or did not meet your expectations.
- Opinions only for products with which you have first-hand experience.
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful comments.
- Comments about other reviews or reviewers.
- Information about pricing, availability, or alternative ordering methods (this changes too frequently to be appropriate for a review).
- HTML tags or any URLs, email addresses, physical addresses or phone numbers (within the content of your review).