View all Departments
- Arborist & Tree Care
- Bargain Tree
- Chainsaw Bars
- Chainsaw Chain
- Chainsaw Parts
- Chainsaws, Bars & Chain
- Forestry & Woodcutting
- Home & Hardware
- Industrial Machinery
- Outdoor & Recreation
- Resource Center
- Safety & First Aid
- Tools & Outdoor Equipment
.404" Pitch Saw Chain From Bailey's
Bailey's still offers a wide variety of .404" pitch chainsaw chain. This chain is only used on large sized professional chainsaws and specialty cutting attachments. Although this chain has lost popularity over the years, it is still a favorite for big wood and large tree removals. Nothing holds up like .404" pitch saw chain, so it is often the go to chain for tough hardwood species. We have listed the chain styles by the cutter types and chain gauges. Below is some basic chain cutter type information to help with your selection.
Need recommendations? Email us at email@example.com or call our experts at 1-800-322-4539 and let us help you find what you need.
- Chisel Fast Cutting Speed. Moderate Stay Sharp Qualities. Most Popular Chain
- Semi-Chisel Moderate Cutting Speed, Great Stay Sharp Qualities. Best Chain for Dirty Wood
- Square Chisel Fastest Cutting Speed. Poor Stay Sharp Qualities. Difficult to Sharpen
- Ripping Chain Slow Cutting Speed. Great Stay Sharp Qualities. Used only for Chainsaw Milling
- Carbide Chain Slow Cutting Speed. Excellent Stay Sharp Qualities. Used for Specialty Cutting Situations
- Skiptooth Versions Fast Cutting Option for Bars 24" and Longer. 1/3 Less Cutters Sharpens Quickly.
Chainsaw Chain (.404" Pitch)
- Chisel Chainsaw Chain (.404" x .063")
- Semi-Chisel Chainsaw Chain (.404" x .063")
- Square Chisel Chainsaw Chain (.404" x .063")
- Ripping/Milling Chainsaw Chain (.404" x .063")
- Carbide Chainsaw Chain (.404" x .063")
Bestsellers & Bargains!