View all Departments
- Arborist & Tree Care
- Bargain Tree
- Chainsaw Bars
- Chainsaw Chain
- Chainsaw Parts
- Chainsaws, Bars & Chain
- Forestry & Woodcutting
- Home & Hardware
- Industrial Machinery
- Outdoor & Recreation
- Resource Center
- Safety & First Aid
- Tools & Outdoor Equipment
Chain Grinding Wheel from Bailey's
Bailey's offers a wide range of chain grinder wheels for your chain grinder. Chain grinders are only as good as the grinding wheel on them, and a high quality wheel can make a big difference. Most chain grinders come stock with a vitrified aluminum oxide wheel, which are the most economical. Aluminum oxide wheels remove cutter material efficiently, but loose their shape quickly. We sell several upgrades, including solid steel wheels with ABN or CBN coatings, for those looking for a longer lasting wheel. Solid steel wheels are also less likely to crack or break apart, so they are much safer than aluminum oxide wheels. We also sell diamond coated wheels for sharpening carbide saw chain. We have listed all the grinding wheels we offer below, based on their diameter.
Need recommendations? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our experts at 1-800-322-4539 and let us help you find what you need.
- 4-1/8" Wheels: Common sized on small bar and bench mounted grinders
- 4-7/8" Wheels: Used on automated Dinasaw grinders
- 5-3/4" Wheels: Used on most bench mounted grinders. Most common grinding wheel.
- 8" Wheels: Used on Silvey and Simington grinders
Chain Grinding Wheels
- Chain Grinding Wheels (4-1/8" Diameter)
- Chain Grinding Wheels (4-7/8" Diameter)
- Chain Grinding Wheels (5-3/4" Diameter)
- Chain Grinding Wheels (8" Diameter)
- Grinding Wheel Accessories
Bestsellers & Bargains!