View all Departments
Tree Climbing Rope From Bailey's
Bailey's offers a wide selection tree climbing rope from the top manufacturers in the industry. Whether you are a weekend climber, or a full time arborists, we have you covered. Climbing rope is one of those items that is usually used on a daily basis, so we want to help you get the perfect match. We have broken the climbing rope down by the construction type, which should help you determine which climbing line fits your application.
Need recommendations? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our experts at 1-800-322-4539 and let us help you find what you need.
- 3-Strand Abrasion resistant. Tends to rotate. Easily spliceable. Good rigging rope also
- 12-Strand Stays round under tension. Doesn't rotate easily. Good rigging rope also.
- 16 Strand Abrasion resistant. Stays round under tension. Good knot holding ability.
- Double Braid Lightweight and strong. Good rope for mechanical ascenders. Easily spliceable.
- Kernmantle Lightweight and strong. Very low stretch. Good rope for mechanical ascenders.
Tree Climbing Rope
- 3-Strand Climbing Ropes
- 12-Strand Climbing Ropes
- 16-Strand Climbing Ropes
- Double Braid Climbing Ropes
- Kernmantle Climbing Rope
- Accessory Cordage
- Rope Splicing Tools
- Regatta Rope
Bestsellers & Bargains!