View all Departments
- Arborist & Tree Care
- Bargain Tree
- Chainsaw Bars
- Chainsaw Chain
- Chainsaw Parts
- Chainsaws, Bars & Chain
- Forestry & Woodcutting
- Home & Hardware
- Industrial Machinery
- Outdoor & Recreation
- Resource Center
- Safety & First Aid
- Tools & Outdoor Equipment
Auto Locking Carabiners from Bailey's
Carabiners have become standard hardware for tree care professionals. Auto locking carabiners have two or more gate locking mechanisms, so they are designed for personal support. All auto locking carabiners listed conform to ANSI Z133-2012 standards. Although auto locking carabiners can be used for rigging, they should never be used for personal support once they have been used for that purpose. We recommend sticking to screw lock carabiners for rigging, just to keep confusion to a minumum. Auto locking carabiners are available in several styles to match your specific climbing needs. We have listed the different styles of auto locking carabiners we offer below.
Need recommendations? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our experts at 1-800-322-4539 and let us help you find what you need.
- HMS: Also known as modified D. Shape allows for larger gate opening and wider holding capacity
- D Shaped: High strength design. Holds loads away from the gate area.
- Oval: Original shaped carabiner. Small size makes them ideal for certain mechanical ascenders.
- Specialty: Unique designs for specific applications.
Auto Locking Carabiners
- Auto Locking HMS Carabiners
- Auto Locking D-Shape Carabiners
- Auto Locking Oval Carabiners
- Auto Locking Specialty Carabiners
Bestsellers & Bargains!