View all Departments
- Arborist & Tree Care
- Bargain Tree
- Chainsaw Bars
- Chainsaw Chain
- Chainsaw Parts
- Chainsaws, Bars & Chain
- Forestry & Woodcutting
- Home & Hardware
- Industrial Machinery
- Outdoor & Recreation
- Resource Center
- Safety & First Aid
- Tools & Outdoor Equipment
Arborist Rope From Bailey's
Bailey's offers a wide selection tree climbing and rigging rope (also known as bull rope) from the top manufacturers in the industry. Whether you are a weekend climber, or a full time arborists, we have you covered. Arborist rope is one of those items that is usually used on a daily basis, so we want to help you get the perfect match. We have broken arborist rope down by the application (climbing rope/ bull rope) and construction type, which should help you determine which arborist rope fits your application.
Need recommendations? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our experts at 1-800-322-4539 and let us help you find what you need.
- 3-Strand Abrasion resistant. Tends to rotate. Easily spliceable. Low cost rigging rope
- 12-Strand Stays round under tension. Doesn't rotate easily. Popular rigging rope.
- 16 Strand Abrasion resistant. Stays round under tension. Good knot holding ability.
- 24 Strand Lightweight and strong. Small diameter works well for mechanical ascenders
- Double Braid Lightweight and strong. Easily spliceable. Most popular rigging rope
- Kernmantle Lightweight and strong. Very low stretch. Good rope for mechanical ascenders.
- Winch Line High Strength and low stretch. Easily spliceable
- Tree Climbing Ropes (12-Strand)
- Tree Climbing Ropes (16-Strand)
- Tree Climbing Ropes (24-Strand)
- Tree Climbing Ropes (Kernmantle)
- Tree Rigging Bull Ropes (3-Strand)
- Tree Rigging Bull Ropes (12-Strand)
- Tree Rigging Bull Ropes (Double Braid)
- Synthetic Winch Line Ropes
- Tech Cordage
- Rope Splicing Tools
Bestsellers & Bargains!